This website is no longer maintained. Its content may be obsolete. Please visit http://home.cern/ for current CERN information.
Done and wish-list of modifications of the check-in mechanism:
Planned modifications and improvements of the check-in mechanism
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Mail Notifiaction Headers -> use 'mailfile' in NotificationHandler
- Reception of auxiliary files
Accepting archives & also Introduced loop with three files each (most browsers
don't allow specification of several files in one upload field !)
corrected bug when receiving main and auxiliary files
- .htaccess/index.shtml handling
present approach doesn't work with non html main-files !
Done: specifying DefaultDocument in .htaccess file instead of linking
- author identification using phone:
Done: specifying default document in .htaccess
A notification has been sent to email@example.com !
(Person::identifyByName:no_answer from phone to 'Andres Wagner' !
The Indexes of the Collection IT/US have been updated !
Indeed there is a typo in the metadata of 2000/004, but should that appear
in the registration of 2000/006 ? ? ?
Fixed: -> silent now even if there is a mistake
- Allow variables (.e.g. Title) in dummy document
Done: all document descriptors can be used
- Allow different collection structures (yyyy-nnn, yyyy-mm-dd, flat)
Done: eg. Tutorials
- Upload via url (level of recursion ?)
Done: Accepting main document, auxiliary files via extra upload
- Clarify notification policy !
- Hosting CNLs
Done: for CNL distribution
- Setting up CNL submission collection
- Allow upload of more AUX files in first screen
Done: is presently realeased